The Joshua Institute Leadership Accelerator is a reimagined, advanced leadership cohort experience for Toronto’s emerging Jewish leaders.
Applicants will be required to complete and submit this application and a CV in
- Demonstrate their leadership experience and accomplishments.
- Express their interest in joining this cohort.
- Describe how they will contribute to the cohort.
- Establish their availability to commit to the cohort and overall program.
- Demonstrate a basic alignment with UJA’s Strategic Priorities through personal interests and/or previous experience.
This program is seeking a diversity of candidates who will form a cohort where participants can learn from one another on a range of topics. As such, this program is interested in applicants who can demonstrate varied backgrounds in:
- Professional experience
- Jewish knowledge
- Points of Jewish heritage
- Connection to the Jewish community
It is important to note that emerging leaders of all professions, within and outside the Jewish community, are encouraged to apply.
The program is seeking individuals who:
- Have a passion for the Jewish community and a desire to engage with important issues to make a difference in Toronto.
- Have a demonstrated track record of strong leadership either within or outside the Jewish community in a volunteer and/or professional capacity.
- Have the ability to identify a need or problem within the greater Toronto Jewish community and have the determination to drive change.
- Are committed to dedicate 1-6 hours each month to group learning and personal growth.
- Have an interest in exploring and better understanding the intricacies of UJA’s role in Toronto’s Jewish community, its strategic priorities, and gaining a deeper appreciation for the impact of a meaningful gift.
- Agree to be an ambassador for UJA by identifying a call to action based on personal interest in any of UJA’s Strategic Priorities.
- Are ages 27-45.